2.08.2010

Photographing Four...


Aren't we adorable? (sorry Aiden still figuring out the new camera and you're a little blurry!)





I'm hungry Aiden and right now your head looks pretty tasty! - Beckham


The very best gifts under the tree ;)
Did you read our onesies...
All Mommy Wants for Christmas is a Silent Night...yeah right!




I'd like to keep that eye, I haven't had a chance to use it that much - Aiden to Beckham


You can take my picture all day - Griffin



Me, I am over this! - Liam




2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwe. cute cute cute cute!!

    what kind of camera to you have? I'd be going nutz if I had all those babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a NIKON D3000, Santa made a good investment since we have lots of pics to take. I am sure you could teach me more than a few things!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...