11.07.2009

Thank You to All of Our Friends at Rush!

We want to take a moment to thank everyone at Rush who helped our boys get here safe and healthy! The antepartum nurses are exceptional and I so enjoyed still being able to see them when I went back to visit. From keeping me sane and happy during my stay, to being so sweet with Ethan when he visited, answering all of my questions, throwing an unexpected and wonderful shower, keeping a sense of humor, taking care of me so well especially the day after I gave birth, and just simply being amazing women, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I honestly could not have done it without you!!

To my doctors, thank you for also keeping a sense of humor, answering questions, understanding the difficulties of being in the hospital, and believing that we could have 4 healthy boys...for continuing our hope, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

To all the wonderful NICU nurses for taking care of our boys from their very first day here. I tell you it isn't easy, even if prepared, to leave your children in a room with people you just met, no matter how well qualified. We appreciate your patience, care, concern, and love for our boys. We are blessed to know you. We hope to see you all next year at the preemie picnic if not before then!

From our initial conversations with the first institution who respected our firm decision to bring 4 babies into this world, to the affection we felt on the day we left with Liam, we are forever grateful!

Please keep in touch, keep up with our blog and email me anytime at kennedy920@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...